Our Sponsor on TwitterMy Tweets
- Traffic Crash Northwest of Otis on North Three Rocks Road May 25, 202011:15pm Report of a traffic crash on North Three Rocks Road just north of Otis. North Lincoln Fire-Rescue is enroute to the scene. Vehicle is about 100 feet off the road. Extent of injuries to the driver undetermined.
- Why did the turtle cross the road?? May 25, 2020Let turtles cross the road; nesting habitat is key to their survival SALEM, Ore. – ODFW biologists advise Oregonians to be on the lookout for turtles on roadways, bike paths or trails. During the months of May through July, female turtles begin searching for suitable nesting grounds to lay their eggs. “It’s not uncommon to […]
- Trump Administration trying to force damaging gas line across Oregon to Coos Bay May 25, 2020FERC decision to deny rehearing of controversial Jordan Cove Energy Project, allows eminent domain proceedings to begin U.S. Senator Ron Wyden, D-Ore., today released the following statement in response to the decision by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to deny a rehearing of the controversial Jordan Cove energy project in Oregon and allow Pe […]
- Community Forests and Tree Planting – With MUSIC!! May 25, 2020Celebrating Lincoln County community forests and tree planting, with music The Citizens’ Climate Lobby, Newport group, and 350 Oregon Central Coast a sponsoring a community forests and music virtual video/audio public event coming live to your home or office. Three local speakers and five local musicians offer up an informative and entertaining program about […]
- The Covid-19 Virus is still very much with us, but people are still taking risks! May 25, 2020
- Turning the corner from Spring to Summer in Lincoln City May 25, 2020
- Corona Virus Update – Lincoln County May 25, 2020Ninth Lincoln County resident tests positive for COVID-19 NEWPORT, Ore. – Lincoln County Public Health announced today another positive case of COVID-19. The new case brings Lincoln County’s total to 9 confirmed cases. Lincoln County is in close coordination with Oregon Health Authority (OHA) about these cases. Test results are now coming from multiple labor […]
- Water rescue in Lincoln City off West 35th May 24, 20204pm – Report of a boogy-board surfer floundering in the water off Northwest 35th. North Lincoln Fire-Rescue is enroute to the scene. 4:05pm – Reports say the boogy-board victim is out of the water and walking up onto the beach.
- Toledo Chamber is gearing up on the waterfront….. May 24, 2020
- Newport! Quit obscuring your fire hydrants!! The house you save may be your own! May 24, 2020Contact person: Tim Gross, City Engineer/Director of Public Works 541-574-3366 Do you know where the closest fire hydrant is to your home? Are the neighborhood dogs the only ones who can sniff it out? Hydrants are often taken for granted or viewed as an eyesore or an inconvenience — until the time comes when we […]
- Bad traffic crash at intersection of Highway 20 and 229 Siletz Highway (Toledo) May 24, 202011:00am – Report of a three vehicle pile-up at the intersection of Highway 20 and Siletz Highway 229. Watch for emergency vehicles and law enforcement.
- Planting trees to music! May 24, 2020Virtual Zoom Video Presentation Coming to Your Home 7:00 – 8:15 pm, Wednesday, May 27, 2020 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82195267366 Celebrating Lincoln County’s community forests and tree planting with music Three local speakers and five local musicians offer up an informative and entertaining program about how to improve our community forests and tree plantin […]
- 15 foot pleasure boat ran aground off 52nd Street on Siletz Bay May 24, 202010:05am – Report of a red, 15 foot pleasure boat run aground in Siletz Bay off 52nd Street. Three people aboard. All wearing life vests. North Lincoln Fire-Rescue is now on scene. Boat occupants don’t appear to be in any immediate danger. 10:23am – Depoe Bay Fire-Rescue is also on scene. 10:25am – All three […]
- For those who are life-stressed across the board… May 24, 2020The economic fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic has left many Oregon families without resources to pay rent, buy food, make utility payments, and provide other necessities. OHCS’ COVID-19 Rent Relief Program provides much needed rent assistance for people who have experienced a loss of income and are at risk of homelessness due to COVID-19. “Through […] […]
- Traffic Crash Northwest of Otis on North Three Rocks Road May 25, 2020
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Welcome to CoastLots.com where we specialize in coast lots!