Our Sponsor on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sunset at Agate Beach Motel…. December 17, 2018
- High Surf – Watch from a safe distance!!!! December 17, 2018
- Remembering the good times….with Newsey December 16, 2018From John and Cecillia, Depoe Bay Newsey was your heart’s treasure, your beloved best friend and loving loyal companion. Newsey. So sorry to hear of his death. Thank you for sharing the story of your time together. That meant a lot. We are born on this earth and we all pass on not one second [...]
- House fire in Toledo at 747 NW Elizabeth Street December 16, 201811:57am Smoke coming out from under the roof of a home at 747 NW Elizabeth Street in Toledo. That’s behind Mike’s Mercantile and Pharmacy Toledo Fire and Rescue is enroute. Assistance from Newport Firefighters is being requested. 12:06pm It’s an attic fire. Firefighters are working in very heavily vegetated close quarters. 12:09pm Toledo’s main traffic [...] […]
- Weather or Not: Strongest Storm of the Season December 16, 201812/16/18 Rainy/breezy today, 1/2″ precip, SSE wind gusting 35-40mph, showers/t-storms possible tonight, low 45F, rain tomorrow, gusty S wind, high 50-55F. Outlook: rain, heavy at times, Mon-Tue with 2-5″ total, windy, rain Wed-Thu, chance of rain Fri-Sat, cooler, highs 50F, lows 40-45F. Beaches Today: A High Surf Advisory is in effect until 3:00pm. A High [. […]
- NOW!! That’s a sunset!!! December 16, 2018Thank you Greg Henton…Yaquina Head had front row seats!!
- Saying Goodbye…. December 16, 2018Today was a day that every dog owner dreads. Saying goodbye to a fabulous friend, a loving partner, and a forever pal. It was the hardest thing I have ever faced. But I did it today. My beloved Newsey, a companion for over 12 years, was put to sleep by a local vet because Newsey’s [...]
- Weather or Not: Intermission Today December 15, 201812/15/18 Mostly cloudy today, chance of rain late, light SE breeze, high 55F, rain tonight-tomorrow, 1/2″ or so, S winds gusting 35mph, low 45F, high 55F. Outlook: chance of showers/rain Mon, rainy/windy Tue-Thu, 2-5″ precip possible, chance of rain Fri, highs in the upper-50s, lows 45-50F. Beaches Today: Surf Height…………..11 to 15 ft. Weather………………Mostly clo […]
- ‘Tis the season for bows and beaus…. December 15, 2018Lincoln County 4-H has gathered Pine, Spruce and Fir boughs to make holiday wreaths – Thank you Parr family for the quick response. However, if anyone has other ornamental greens like Holly, Ivy or Laural, please bring a bag full. We have lots of colorful picks, bows, and cones, but a little more greenery that [...]
- Newport: Vehicle hits a pedestrian at 101 and NE 15th December 15, 20187:37pm A vehicle has hit a pedestrian on Highway 101 at NE 15th in Newport. The victim is still lying in the street. Newport Police are on scene.
- Sunsetting over Salishan Spit Cecille Kennedy December 15, 2018
- Update on the Lincoln City Warming Shelter December 15, 2018The Lincoln City Council has issued an emergency declaration, allowing our group, the Lincoln City Warming Shelter, Inc., to operate a severe-weather shelter from the old Taft Fire Hall through March 31, 2019. The shelter opens only on nights when temperatures are forecast to drop below 40 degrees. Our group is in the process of [...]
- Newport: Wire down at 5188 NE Lucky Gap, Agate Beach area December 14, 201811:22am Report of a wire down at 5188 NE Lucky Gap Street. That’s across Highway 101 from the Agate Beach business area. Emergency responders are enroute.
- Pole wire down near Taft High School December 14, 201811:12am Report of what may be a power line or phone line down at 4520 So. High School Drive. Emergency responders enroute.